(B27) Expresso yourself with this off-white and dark brown triple strand bracelet. The right bit of chunkiness but neat enough to avoid obstructing your daily activities. No fighting with your chunky
We love our neutrals here at JD and this one is perfection. This piece certainly does not limit you on what it can be paired with. Heck wear it with almost everything – isn’t that why we all love neutrals – they go with all and sundry in the wardrobe. No need to wear a piece of jewellery with only that certain outfit, try Café Latte with everything you have. I assure you, it will even go with pieces you have not bought as yet.
Remember to click “add to cart” to get yours today!
Note: Free delivery or collection at selected areas: Trincity Mall, Grand Bazaar, Price Plaza -Chaguanas, JTA Mall -Couva, C3-San Fernando, Malls in the West, other areas also available. Day and time to be agreed upon. Enter your preferred pickup zone in the special instructions.
All items are handmade, please allow for slight variations.
Bracelet material: tempered steel, with 10 mm white wood beads and 8mm pumpkin shaped spacer beads. No clasps. Perfect for persons who typically fumble with clasps.
Length: typically fits any size wrist
How to put on your wire bracelet: put one end over your wrist and holding the other end wrap the bracelet around your wrist in a circular motion, reverse this movement to take off.
Would this bracelet fit the intended recipient's wrist? If not, you can request your desired size, colour and style. Please complete an order form and we would be happy to make one Just for YOU!
Caring for your jewellery:
Here are some quick tips for caring for your jewellery:
• Put jewellery on after applying makeup, perfumes and lotions.
• Remove jewellery when gardening, cleaning, exercising and other common or strenuous tasks.
• Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals like chlorine (pools, tap water) and salt water (ocean, sweat)
• Wipe your jewellery pieces with a jewellery polishing cloth after each use and before putting away.
• Store jewellery in a cool, dark place and use cloth or plastic pouches to protect from moisture and scratches.
Check blog post “Caring for your Jewellery Creations” for more tips and guidance on caring for all your jewellery.
No products in cart